Am I doing something wrong?

Beloved Cee

My husband is always mad about how much I'm on my phone. Mostly I play games on my phone and about 40% of the time I'm texting my girlfriends chatting and talking girl talk. I love my husband. He feels like I am spending more time on my phone. I turn my phone off though to watch movies and when we are relaxing. He says I don't spend enough time with him. I don't get it, we live together...he says during the week I'm tired so he wants the weekend. Well the weekend is when I'm off and i like to go out with family and friends sometimes. He doesn't like this. Gets angry and sad. He doesn't have any friends so he just likes to be with me all the time. It's not fair. I have a lot of friends and family. I feel like I'm in jail a lot. Can't get on my phone can't go out with friends. I get paid 70k a year I like to spoil myself and go out a lot. I've always been this way. Now that we are married it is a problem. Everything that wasn't a problem before we were married is a problem now. Am I doing something wrong?