I'm livid right now.

My fiancé invited his little nephew to sleepover without asking me first. Now maybe I'd sound like a bitch for being so pissed EXCEPT I'm due any day now! What if something happened and I had to go to the hospital? What would we do with a 6 year old!? He's also the worst behaved six year old in the world and every time he comes to sleepover he has to sleep in our bed which means I have to sleep on the couch. I've had the worst day ever, I'm so sore. i was so excited to come home and take my clothes off and relax. I guess he doesn't give a fuck about that though. I guess he doesn't give a fuck about how he FINALLY has a day off tomorrow so I thought we were FINALLY gonna have some alone time! I guess he doesn't give a fuck that I have a doctors appointment tomorrow morning and it's the first one in 5 months he would have been able to go to and now he can't because we have his nephew. So now I'm just sitting here knowing I'll never be able to sleep like this so I'll be up all night at 9 months pregnant. I'm so upset and hurt that he never takes me or my health into consideration. I really am thinking about just going to sleep at my moms but it's already 11 and I live an hour away from her, but I can't take this.