Advice

Lacey

I know my boyfriend wouldn't cheat. We've been together a year and I just found we are expecting. We have been amazin for the past month no arguments or anything. Better than we've ever been. However there's nights after he's fallen asleep when I'll look at his phone screen( I don't have his password) and there will be snapchats from like 5 different girls. I've confronted him about this before he knows how strongly I feel about him talking to all these girls. He claims all of them are nothing but friends but I don't really care I don't need multiple girls hitting my man up at 3 in the morning. What the hell do I do?!?! This is what he says to me after I texted him asking why yet again girls were snapchatting him in the middle of the night.

Quit looking at my fucking phone stay in your own bubble Im allowed to talk to friends that I've known for a while dick fuck don't try to fuck control me like a fucking dictator. Maybe stop making me hate my life

How am I to maturely address this? How can I get him to see how bad its hurting me? And what the fuck do I do ladies please give me advice and your opinions.