My kitten thinks he can tell on me

I made some food and my kitten thinks he's entitled to it. He jumps up on me, acts crazy over my food like he's gonna fight me for it. So over and over again I put him back on the ground and say "no"

Eventually he stops trying and stares at me for a few seconds, and then walks towards my so in the other room meowing like crazy. So he's like "what is the matter?" And he follows the kitten in here and he sits infront of my feet meowing and looks back at him like "this bitch"

And we both just started laughing, my so doesn't give him human food either. We buy him spoiled ass kitty canned food for kittens and it doesn't matter if he just ate a whole can, he will still act like this over human food. But hes a baby and still learning so it's whatever. I just thought it was funny that he went and told on me lol

He is a rescue kitten and was found on the street so im convinced that someone was just feeding them people food and now my kitten tries to claw my eyeballs out for my food. Here is the monster.