Why am I even with this guy??

So 8 years and 3 kids with this sack of assholes. (Our daughter is five.. our son passed away a few hours after birth and number three is in the oven) He has only gotten worse. He is a lying scumbag and got caught up in his lies. Now he is saying if I don't trust him I need to just leave? I said... trust is not something given freely..you must put in a little effort and rebuild the trust you have broken. I hung up on him cause he said he doesn't have to put effort into shit.. (lol) and these are the texts I received after.. still been ignoring him.

I'm currently pregnant and I'm really just thinking we would all be better off without him. What do you ladies think? Keep on trying or move on???

UPDATE: Left him. Moved out. Now he is all sorts of trying to make things right. Smh. He couldn't have done that when I was standing in front of him??!?! I don't get it. Oh, and we are having twins!! So let me correct the beginning almost 9 years and 4 kids with this sack of assholes!

And y'all... as bad as I wanted to throat punch him... I resisted lmao... considering he is 6'3 and close to 250 pounds. Might not have ended well for me.

But! I'm happy and my daughter is happy and the babies are strong and healthy and we are all good! Thank you again to everyone who encouraged me!!!