breastfeeding fight....

I am due on September 22nd, and my plan all along has been to breastfeed my baby, if at all possible. I know that for various reasons, some women can't, and I firmly believe that fed truly is best, so no bashing either way. if formula is the route that winds up working for us, that's great, too. anywho... breast feeding seems to be the better option right now, for a few reasons...1- I will be a stay at home mom, so I will have the time to BF. 2- it's free... today my breast pump finally came in the mail, and my fiance started talking about breastfeeding in a way he never has. up until this point, he's been totally on board with it, and wants what's best for our baby. tonight we were laying in bed talking, and he out of the blue said to me "you're not really going to breastfeed are you?" when I replied with "well, I plan to try, atleast...that's been the plan all along." he snapped at me and told me "you will not breastfeed anywhere other than at home, or I will leave you wherever we are at. You won't be a slut that slings your tits around!" I very calmly (the best I could) replied with "uhm..well, I do have a pump, and we have planned on her taking a bottle as well, so maybe that won't be an issue...BUT if need arises & I have to BF her in public, I guess you'll just have to leave me there then." he is not a happy camper about this....... I got up & came to the living room before it got any more heated, and haven't heard from him since... I have never intended to "sling my tits around", nor would I breastfeed in public without a cover. more power to the women who will, but I'm not comfortable doing it myself... now he is all "why cant you just formula feed her only? why do you want to breastfeed anyway? thats weird." what do I do, ladies? I will do what's best for my baby, no matter the cost, but what do I do about his comments?!