He is cheating

Jessica

A little back story, we have been together for almost 5 years. We started off long distance, then I moved all the way to NY to be with him. 4 months into my new life in New York, I realized this Florida girl can not handle the cold. So we decided to move to Florida. I moved 1st to get a stable job so I could handle him moving and looking for work. That was in 2013. we've been back and forth, visiting. He makes great money and he claims to not want to leave without paying off the mortgage and car payments. Basically I've been waiting for him. When we see each other, he always wants to start a family. We actually tried and no luck. Tonight I found out that my baby sister found his secret life on Facebook. I've had a feeling. But I couldnt prove it. I don't even know where to begin. How do I pick myself up after this? I am so angry I've given this "man" 5 years of my life. for the last 5 months, he's been with another girl. They have pictures together, she seems to really love him. He does not know that I know. yet. Any advice?