Maybe im wrong

as

I stay home 5 days a week and work part time 2 days. I work almost 20 hr a week. I am a full time student online and taking 5 classes. My husband works 5-6 days a week 14 hr days (including driving). He "helps" by playing with her sometimes. Ok I do EVERYTHING for our daughter. She is 10 months old. I clean everything. Wash his clothes. Drop whatever I am doing and help him when he asks. Anytime I ask help for anything g he throws a fit or says he will do it later. I work tomorrow and our daughter woke up at 1 am and she is still awake - it's 3:24. I NEVER ask him to help when she wakes up almost every night. I have already been up 2 hours trying to get her back to sleep. I let her play some but really was hoping she would fall asleep. I am so tired and I woke him up and asked if he could help. He got so mad and always makes me feel like a bad mom. He sleeps until 9 while I have to wake up in 3 hours. I feel like he took this job so he wouldn't be able to help as much. But I told him tonight it's not helping when you are a parent it's responsibility. Which made him even more angry. He is willing to anything for anyone else but never for me. He will do anything for his family in another country and anything for his brother but when I ask he says no. He thinks that because he works 14 hr days that he is helping enough.