our sex life sucks

well, the title says it all... My husband and I have been together 3 years, married 1. Everything in our marriage is what I've always hoped for, except for the sex (or anything physical really.. he isn't a physical person but I am). He has always had the issue of finishing way too soon, since we first started dating. I assumed that maybe he wasn't very experienced and if we did it more, he would last longer. Well I can tell you that didn't help. Nowadays, we go weeks sometimes months without having sex.. this started about a year after we started dating. His sex drive is very low (maybe that's his issue?) And mine is very high, so I get frustrated and hurt when he doesn't want to have some fun! I also have to initiate it every time, and basically get BOTH of our engines going. I guess I just really needed to vent about this, or get some input on what I should do. Counseling maybe? It wasn't until recently that I've noticed this has such a huge impact on my emotional and mental health..