Carelessness is not okay...

Jeanette

I work at a Dunkin Donuts. I work at a Dunkin and I love the people who work there but even since they switched over day shift staff and management my coffee is wrong EVERY. SINGLE. MORNING. Most of the time it's just the wrong sugar free flavor or sweet tea instead of unsweet. But today I brought my own cup with my creamer in it that I measured out and asked for black coffee with equal and what they gave me was a mocha coffee hopefully with equal but who knows. I knew it was off but I was busy at work and not thinking until I started to feel super sick and made three or four trips to the bathroom. I dumped out the coffee and realized what happened and my stomach sank. Having insulin resistance on top of PCOS obviously makes my body unable to handle that much sugar so now my day is tanked. Not only am I going to be sick all day, anything I eat today will make me sick. I want to cry right now. And then I started thinking, what if I were a type one diabetic? What if they had given a type one diabetic the wrong coffee. It's not okay. It's not a small deal. People need to be more considerate and pay more attention. I'm just very disappointed and sick