Bacterial Infection ☹️

Ally

Ladies, I need some help. I've been with my boyfriend for 3 months now.. and in the beginning of our relationship we were sleeping together every day, sometimes 2-3 times a day. I started to develop a bacterial infection, a UTI & inflammation in my bladder (it was fucking terrible.) well anyways. I decided to do some things the natural way. My chiropractor (she specializes in other areas as well.) gave me biocidin, cranberry pills & natural oils to douche with. She also recommend I tell my boyfriend because he can carry the bacteria and keep giving it back to me. Anyways, the natural way didn't work so I went to my doctor & she gave me some flagyl. But she also told me that my boyfriend cannot carry the bacteria. At this point I don't know what to do. I took the pills for the recommended 14 days, wear only cotton underwear, drink a shit ton of water & wash my vagay with only water. But here I am again with more symptoms (fishy odor, gross. More discharge than normal.) i don't know what to do. Can he actually have this bacteria & keep giving it back to me?

Ps. I've been std tested & all tests came back negative.