Anybody else having a rough pregnancy?

Erica

I have looked forward to becoming a mother since a very young age. After marrying later in life, and some fertility issues including a miscarriage... We have finally made it to 28 weeks with our little boy. I have had nothing but a horrible pregnancy the entire time. Old symptoms are replaced with new symptoms or old symptoms are worse than before over time. I have been peeing every 20 minutes since around 16 weeks, and (aftwr ruling our UTI etc) I'm now being told I may have diabetes insipidus... And possible pituitary issues because of the hormone changes. I am also having problems with orthostatic hypotension, causing me to have near blackout episodes. Further evaluation with a cardiologist is pending. I finally broke down and visited my primary doctor to get on some medication for my depression and emotional state at this time of my pregnancy. I am 36 years old, and have seen a lot of friends go through pregnancies. None of them have ever had near the troubles I am having... And I was only mentally prepared for the last trimester giving me troubles with some of these type of symptoms. I did not expect them the entire time, and clearly was not mentally prepared for them early on. Just wanted to share my frustrations, in case there are others out there like me. My OB office has nothing but "it's only going to get worse" comments... Which don't help my situation at all. Just wanted to vent about it all. Hoping the meds help. 85 days to go, and counting...