Tired of TTC

Ly

My husband and I have been TTC for about 4 months now with no luck...I understand it takes some couples longer but I'm tired of it. Today I am ovulating (got my smiley on the clear blue this morning) and I told my husband we had to try tonight and he said he was "too tired"...I got a little upset so he said we could try, so after starting to BD he couldn't finish...I kid you not, I almost started crying and I still feel like I could cry now. He said we could try again tomorrow but I know it will probably be too late 😞 I'm just so frustrated because I travel A LOT for work (I'm gone M-F of almost every week...at least 3 of 4 weeks a month) and I have no control over when I am gone so even though I try to not travel around ovulation, that's not always an option. I'm 29 and we are trying for our first but I would like multiple children, so I can't help but feel the pressure. I know it will happen when it's meant to happen, but I don't want to hear that right now...right now I just want to cry 😭