Rough patch... I hope

Samantha

Right now my bf and I (mostly me) are upset. He works insane hours about 6 days a week ( it didn't help that he took the job before telling me, but I know it was with the best intentions) he's had this job for about 6 months. I work weekends so we only get a few hours together a day. It seems that I always have to cook and do laundry, he does it once in a great while which I'm thankful he does it at all, but when he gets home we don't do anything he goes straight for his electronics and when he does talk it's 100% about work. Right when he is about to fall asleep, he tells me he missed me all day, I tell him I missed him too but just to go to bed since he's 1/2 awake and doesn't make any sense. Then he tells me he wants to spend time with me!? Really!? You had since you got home and now is the time!? I go along with it and we find something to talk about or do and then he falls asleep anyway...I know he's tired, but is there anything I or he can do!? Any other couples with this issue? The past couple of days I've walked away crying or have distanced myself just because it seems easier at the time and then he just goes to bed. Why wont he follow me or check on me!? I'm so confused. Sorry long rant and I didn't even fit all I wanted to say...