Mass inside Uterus

Gabrielle

I just left the high risk OB I was referred to on Tuesday. They said today there is a mass inside the uterus by my baby's feet. The high risk doctor had no idea what it was. She said my placenta might be bleeding she doesn't know. So my first thought is "I had an ultrasound 2 days ago why was I not told this before now?" Well apparently it wasn't there two days ago I called my OBs office. So there's this mass that's sprung up in just two days. It was the end of the day so nobody had answers because the report hadn't been sent over yet but if it is my placenta bleeding then isn't that deadly for my baby? I'm kind of freaking out. I saw this mass on the screen it's like a huge bubble of fluid the size of baby's head next to the placenta at the top of my uterus by her feet. I'm given no answers and expected to go to work like normal and blah blah blah. So I'm over here totally panicking now. The lack of communication between doctors offices is why I have no answers and I'll be very angry if my baby passes away because my placenta is bleeding and nobody did an emergency c-section. 26 weeks with belly tenderness, shortness of breath, and my pulse was a little high at appointment. Thoughts??