Should I go back to work tomorrow or Monday?

Cara

Okay I need your opinion on this. So I went in for my d&c; procedure last Friday. I took the day off of work for this. Mind you this is my first official week of school for my 4-5 years old with autism. So the days roll by I feel like I'm recovering. Monday I go back to work and then in the afternoon I have a fever, and pass about 15 blood clots in a two hour period. I dust it off my shoulder and go to work the next day. Come home and I have an unbearable pain in my stomach where I can't move. Like I'm paralyzed and the pain makes me Cry. I get my mom to bring me to the hospital. Get my ultrasound done and they say there is products of conception and my doctor prescribe a pill to pass the rest of it. I come home and pass a whole bunch of clots and some tissue looking thingy. Next day I take the day off of work so I can do this pill and the pharmacy doesn't have it so I have to wait until tomorrow( today) after 3 PM to get it. I was like only spotting and barely had pain that day. Today, had a few clots in the morning and that has been it. Haven't filled up one pad yet. Had my appointment with my OB and he says to not take the pill so I don't have to deal with contractions and naturally miscarry the rest which isn't a lot he says. He says it's normal to bleed on and off for a month and that it would be concerning if you filled a pad in a hour but I'm not. So I guess I'm not doing the pill and idk what I should do. I want to go back to work because some of my students parents are annoyed that I'm missing work because of a family medical emergency so early on in the school year but I can't help it. I can't control why all this happened the way it did.

I'm wondering should I go in tomorrow to work or just wait until Monday?