Dental question ?

Kinda gross to post pictures of my teeth sorry !

Any dentists in here ? Or someone that maybe has an input on this ?

But I need help about a month ago I went to the dentist after not going for years due to no insurance and not gonna lie I have a dentist phobia anyway she said that I had what are called starting cavities but nothing that needed to be filled and that all I needed was a cleaning cause I hadn't had a cleaning and that my teeth were pretty good especially for not seeing the dentist in years well my teeth had been hurting and some of them still are but she said there wasn't anything ? Also in these pictures I posted all that black on my molar I asked her and she said it's just stains ? But a week after that I got a cleaning and I don't notice a difference? Has anyone ever had this or seen this before I even asked her about in between the Crack where I put the arrow she said all that is staining ? I'm so anxious about it I feel like what if she messed up and maybe I do have a cavity tho or idk I feel like those stains need to be filled but she said no ??

That was a sliding fee dental so that means I pay based on income but to get appointments it takes a while like if I call right now I'll get it for about 2 months etc. Since I have no insurance

So I'm just a little worried do you guys think maybe they do need filling or are they actually stains? Those don't hurt tho the ones that hurt are on the other side but like I said she said there is no cavity that needs to be filled I do floss a lot a day tho since I stay at home mom I floss often and brush about 3 times a day and she said that would help a lot to prevent the cavities and that that's probably why they're not big cavities

Also if anyone knows what those white spots are on my front teeth ? Could it be due to calcium ? Since I have ibs I don't drink any dairy

***i know I need a whitening :( sorry for these pics I just need some input