New Apartment Disappointment 😩

L

Ok so this is totally not TTC related, well in some way it is, but mostly about my new apartment and slacking on my diet & exercise for about 8 days now. In those days I've mainly been cooped up in my room because the first night I moved in the kitchen was filled with roaches. 😩😭 I was so mortified because I'm such a clean person & die @ the sight of any insect so I was in complete disgust to say the least. They ran across the stove, the wall, the floor & the cabinets; I wanted to vomit. I hadn't finished unpacking so I grabbed my "OFF" and went to work on those creepy little freaks. 😩 but for the past 8 days I've been too terrified to unpack my dishes or cook for that matter so I've been eating out a lot. 😭 I'm so disappointed but I just couldn't imagine cooking and a roach crawls across the stove. 🤢🤢 I've since, done tons of research and have put out several insecticides and have swept up and flushed several corpses & today , fingers crossed, have not seen a live one all day so I'm hoping that's a sign. Anywho I'm hoping to get back on my diet and gonna try doing INSANITY to see what results I get. Anyone tried it?? I'm also in the middle of box #1 of pregnitude ... anyone had success with it ??