so tired...

my husband and I have been together for 3 years. it hasn't ever been extreme happiness for I guess either of us. I used to be a happy, easygoing person. I never got angry, never started fights. As our relationship continues I can see myself becoming more and more bitter towards the world, especially my spouse. Now I will say that I have started being increasingly bitchy and easy to start a fight with and i am now known to start them, but it is only because of my past with my husband. I have had one misscarrage, which he told me would happen ever time in a drunken rage, one baby, he pushed me down a lot and hit a lot of walls near/above my head during, one surgery, I don't dilate during labor at all, and so much more. I have put everything in the past until now. He has even flirted with other people over text and tried to hide it. I don't know what to do and I can never ever talk to anyone about this because I am going to end up staying with him. He IS a good dad. He is fantastic with the baby. Probably the only reason I haven't left is because I want to stay home with the baby, and if I leave I have to get a job and be away from my little love bug. God, I just need major psychological help.