Mother Advice

Shaun • Y.Y.

I am a mother of two. a five year old and a three year old. my five year old just started kindergarten last week, yay😆. so when my BD goes to work I wake up my youngest first because there's still about an hour and a half left before my oldest has to be at school. so my youngest gets up with me so we can be on the same daily schedule. I am a born night owl. I get tired but I can't sleep, even if I turn every thing off, I'm still up laying in the dark, tossing and turning. and I'm the only one up, as soon as 5-6 comes around I get sleepy, but by that time I would be preparing to get my BD up for work and my youngest so we can start the day. after taking my oldest to school I try to come back home for a nap until I have to pick my oldest up from school, but there were a few days in the week that I would try to nap but my youngest would be UP. she's not ready to lay down yet and I can't be sleep while she's up destroying God knows what. so my question to any mother who can or may relate. The nights that I can't sleep, should I keep my youngest up with me or do I continue to let her sleep during the night.