Dude NO

Ellana

So the last two days I have had to leave work early due to feeling strong Braxton hicks, I work at tim hortons, first shift. Today I felt really crampy and was puking and having diarrhea so I called off. I get a text from the manager for the day "since you missed today can you work 4-8:30 tomorrow?) I had already told the girl who asked me to cover her shift I couldn't two days ago.... WTF I hate this manager too she's put my life on the line once for her own productivity of how the day was going to go... I had a bowl obstruction and the lining of my intestine was tearing I was crying I was in so much pain.. told her I wanted to leave to go to the hospital.. she let another girl go home for a stuffy nose... I was on my way to walk out 10 minutes before my shift ended and she said if it's that bad you can go.. I told the main manager and she was PISSED that she did that..and now that I'm 34 weeks pregnant and having issues she doesn't care just cares about how her days gonna go! I love my other two managers they have told me to just speak up when it's too much.. I did to the bad one and she's being nonchalantly ignorant of it