miscarried this morning

Chelsea • Best Friend, Wife, and Mother.

i would have been entering the safe second trimester this week and informing family and work that i was pregnant but i woke up to some blood, not a lot that would make me worry but it made me suspicious. after regular bathroom breaks and seeing more blood each time i knew i had lost my baby. At 1030 this morning i passed what looked like a giant red sack that could fit in my hand. i was shocked. as i sat on the toilet it began to sink in and the tears came. I told my unknowing coworkers i could explain my held back tears in a couple days but it wasnt anything work related. at lunch i clocked out and hid in the bathroom cause i knew i couldnt see my husbands face and hear him ask whats wrong. I needed to finish out the day, there was only an hour left and im glad he didnt stop at my station to ask me where I'd been, i made it to the end of the day. He/She would have been baby #2 and just the other day i bought my daughter a big sister shirt to suprise the family with. but now i have to tell my husband and my mom who found out by accident. The bodys pain is so much easier then the mental anguish that attacks me when i think about it. It makes me want to not think about it, but i know that acknowledging it will make me feel better.