Bleeding and clots and baby's ok 🤞

C. 🥀🌈🤞

Hi Girls.

I just thought id share my story with you as it may help some others who experience bleeding. I personally feel like ive been on a rollercoaster the past 48 hours!

I am 6 1/2 weeks pregnant after a mmc in April at 6 weeks. Falling pregnant so soon was a miracle in itself!

On Saturday was at work and went to the toilet and just started crying - I had so much blood in my knickers and knew I d had another miscarriage. I was devastated as was my boyfriend. I continued to bleed that night and filled 2 sanitary towels with blood and bloody clots. I was so upset - called the doctors who agreed it sounded like a m/c and they told me to go to hospital the next day to get a scan and advice.

I just couldnt believe this had happened again- no one knew I was pregnant but I needed to talk to people so Wed night I called my parents and my sister in law and told them i was pregnant again but had m/c. They were gutted for me.

The next day I went to the ER and the doctor agreed it sounded like a miscarriage. I wasnt nervous or worried for what she was going to say as i already knew what was going on. By this time id had 3 sanitary towel full of freash red blood and clots.

Then the lady took my blood etc and waited and waited. I already knew what the answer was. The same as last time . BUT the bloods came back and my hcg was at the level it should be. Everything was pointing positive! I just couldnt believe it! It was the last thing I was expecting! She says it can happen.

I have a scan for Saturday and the doctor said don't think too negative I know it's hard after last time but this really is great news. I'm so nervous for my 7 week scan on Saturday. ☺️ I hope I see a little flickering heartbeat from my little miracle

But i wanted to share my story as hopefully it will help other girls!

It can happen! Xxx