Annoyed by everyone on SO side

Shaley • Kaycen & Ellie 💖💜

So ladies a little back story!

My mom gave me her middle name, "Amorette" So when I got pregnant I decided to give my daughter MY middle name. Her name is Kaycen Amorette.

SO I am currently pregnant with baby girl number 2! Me and my SO have fully decided NO ONE but us will know our baby girls name once we pick it. Everyone will find out when they come to the hospital. ☺️

So. You could definitely imagine the fits that were thrown bc of that decision but i don't care. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Soooooooo My MIL, her mom, and my MIL step sister. Keep throwing out names that go with my MIL middle name. It REALLY getting on my nerves. They think that I named my first daughter after my mom, when I named her AFTER ME. If my middle name was Ann or Lynn, or something different my daughter would most likely have MY middle name no matter what it would have been 🙄🙄

We were at my SO grandmas house on the 4th with family and she said something about "they aren't telling us the name and I want her named after me bc Kaycen is named after her mom!"

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

My SO understands I named my daughter after me and he said he doesn't want to name her after his mom, but said he likes "Madalynn Elaine" (HIS MOTHERS MIDDLE NAME)

I'm IN LOVE with the name Madalyn Grace, BUT we both went to high school with a girl that has the same name and middle name. (My SO used to have a crush on her when they were in middle school. 🙄🙄😅) so I don't want to do that name bc of that and he just said he didn't want to bc it's the same but I could tell he was in love with that name too Lol

We still haven't fully decided, but I like Madalyn Elaine and I freaking hate that I do bc I'm not doing it to name my kids after family. 🙄🙄 just me and my SO!! I was SOOO hoping for a boy bc I wanted to name him "Kade Anthony" my SO middle name. He also said he doesn't want any more kids after this baby girl 🙃

I want my boy. So we will see.

But I just needed to rant. My MIL is GREAT with my daughter and so helpful with us, but she over steps her boundaries sometimes. 🙃 and she will probably cry when we don't name our child after her, but I just hate how selfish and rude she came about it anyway.