Am I overthinking or should I not worry????

Lola • Blah.....👽🖕🏽😁💞😒😋

Okay. So my boyfriend and I have been dating for 2 years and 4 months. We are both in college. We were going to the same college which mean we saw each other everyday talked to each other everyday at each other's house we practically lived together for 2 years lol.. but now I am currently a sophomore (at the same college) and he is now a freshman attending a new college to receive his bachelors! Now don't get me wrong I am proud of him and I am extremely happy for him! But I'm worried that I'm going to lose him to his new friends and him being so busy. Ever since he's been there we have barely talked! We only talked on the phone 6 times in an entire month and the longest we've talked on the phone was 1 hour and when we did get on the phone he said what he had to say and then threw me to the bushes smh I never get to say what I want (correct me if I'm being a brat but this is extremely different for me).. Anyway, my boyfriend is talking different.. he say things he has never said before to me. He's talking to me like I'm one of his bros Ex: "Bruh Chill, IKYFL, Dude" etc.... and on top of ThT I talked to his mom and she said they video chat and talk whenever she want to!!! I understand it's his mom and I love her to death but It really bother me because how can you have all this time to video chat and talk all day with your mom but take 2 hours to reply to a text to me ! I try to talk to him at night so I kno he isn't ThT busy but he's always "tired" and I'm just Soo worried that something isn't right! I don't want to hold him Bck from anything I truly love him but if there is something I just want him to let me know.. instead of avoiding me like I feel like he is! Can someone please give me advice!

Sorry this is long !! Thanks in advance!