Cannot figure out why...

Amber

So for a while now I've been having pregnancy symptoms. Which I know is perfectly normal for some women on pms and. I've read it can be a normal thing from using norethindrone. Thing is I have never had them for pms or while taking this bc. But I also had my period. Like a week and a half ago. It was heavy first day. Light/normal second. Then kinda just stopped. But randomly it'd start up again then stop. Now the last two times I've had sex I've stared bleeding afterwards quite noticeably. Thank goodness not to them. But even just masturbating caused me to bleed. The first time after sex was maybe 30/45min after. Gushed out. But stopped quickly enough cuz wouldn't fill up a tampon. Just barely anything. Second time I had to wash the blankets but he didn't notice and again barely touched the tampon. And after masturbating it was like an hour or so later stated bleeding but same result. It's ridiculous and driving me nuts. And reading up on it I only found it could be from one extreme to another. Pregnant or cancer. Or quite simply the bc. Though in 3yrs of using it before, I've never had none of these symptoms or problems. Idk what to do!!! And I am trying to avoid the Drs office if at all possible. Any advice??