Circumcised regret??

MamaBear🐻🌼 • 26, Mom of two-proud Navy Wife & SAHM

Ok please don't be mean I'm gonna be honest with you and myself! I don't want a lecture or list of reasons not to circumcise because I already j know them! my sons almost 8 months and nothing went wrong but sometimes I feel guilty for getting him circumcised! To be REALLY REALLY honest and REAL here I feel like deep down I did it for cosmetic reasons because i really don't see any other reason to do it! that being said i feel like i did it for him too because I know men who say they hate it older and wish their parents did it for them as a baby! My brother HATES it. I hate the thought of my son being insecure as he's older! That's so horrible sounding I KNOW as I'm big on it's not your looks but who you are that matters and what I want to teach my kids!

......ALSO I took my husbands word for it since he's the one with a penis and let him make the final decision.... but sometimes I feel like I did the wrong thing and I feel guilty about it! I know what's done is done and he's perfectly fine... I want another son one day and NOW I feel even more pressured into that decision since I would want my sons to be the same... but I don't want to do the wrong thing I'm honestly just torn I was torn about the decision my whole pregnancy and let my husband make it! I know I know it shouldn't matter I know this is controversial but I'm trying to be real it's a really tough decision for me anyone else struggle with it like me!???