Hes leaving...

Shelbs

So me and my bf have had a great relationship. We love each. We are both very happy to be becoming parents in the January. Everything is amazing. So lately things havent been all rainbows and butterflys. I'm questioning our relationship now. He seems distance and isn't very open with me. So today he comes over and we had got into a tiff last night on the phone about how he has been acting. So he comes over and I look at him and say so what are we. Hes confused. I asked if we are still together which he says he doesn't know then he says that he wants space to "figure his shit out". This would be fine if I wasn't going to be 5 months pregnant in less then a week. So now I'm sitting here like..

Okay. So now I'm losing my cool because I know his break means hes gonna find someone new and move on. He hasnt been happy for some time now and I noticed so I want to try and make things work but I feel like he doesnt want to do that. He talking about not going through the court for child support how he can see the kid on his days off (2 days a week) He can buy diapers sometimes. Like I thought we were in this together and now hes just gonna leave me high and dry with our kid. I have no idea where to turn or what to do anymore.