Love or lust

I was talking to this guy for a little bit. I couldn't always get out when he wanted but he said from the beginning that he understood. He wanted me to get out Tuesday and I just couldn't, and he totally dropped me. Asked if he wasn't worth it, cause I had told him I had to get up early, like 5. Asked if the last time was the last time (because once when we had sex, I made a comment that I always tell myself, okay this is the last time. It was a joke though, because it was all so fast and honestly addicting.) And the Las msg, "👌." I fell asleep when all those were sent, and then he blocked me.... I just feel like well maybe it was all just a game to him cause if I really loved someone, I wouldn't be so quick to drop someone I supposedly cared about.... What makes it worse, we work together, and I started crying like a little baby cause he acted like nothing. Like nothing ever happened. I asked him to take me off of his shift and he was like "really?" I told him yeah, he was being a dick.... For some reason he couldn't take it off, I just kind of mumbled don't worry about it, walked off and started crying.... Sry I just needed to vent....