Kinda upset at my best friend who's getting married next year

Nickie

So long story short, my best friend is getting married next year. She asked me like a month ago to be her matron of honor, of course I said yes!

However, she told me I would not be walking with my husband (he's best man) because this other girl is going to be ahead of me in line, as her maid of honor.

I'm not really mad about not walking with my husband, but would have loved too since we eloped and didn't get to walk down the aisle.

Anyways, I'm kinda mad/bummed because she end up going wedding dress shopping with her maid of honor and never asked me to go. :( It was kinda last minute but I still would have liked to be asked.

I know it's her wedding and I'm trying to be supportive but the thing that drives me crazy is my husband and I LITERALLY spend like every Saturday with her and her fiancée, and the girl she asked I've never actually met, I've seen her at 2 parties, engagement and her graduation from nursing school. She never even talked about her until she told me she asked her.

I almost don't even wanna be matron of honor anymore which is super crappy of me but I feel like I won't get to help as much as I want. Plus I'll hopefully be in nursing school next fall. Anyone ever deal with this?

Ps-I know I'm probably a crappy person for this post.