Jealous BFF?

I'm a 20 - almost 21 - female. I work full-time as a nanny and I'm in a pretty healthy relationship. I have 2 dogs and I live with said partner in our own apartment. I pay my bills and it's always been "work before play" with me.

I grew up with kids - from cousins to siblings to neighbor children. I knew how to change a diaper at 3 and I've been babysitting/helping out with children ever since. I've been a nanny for over a year now and I have decided that I want to be a mom.

Now, some of you may judge my age, but I'm WAYYYY more mature for my age. I have a stable job, stable relationship and my life is pretty normal - nothing really changes from day to day.

I confided in my bff (who is 11 weeks pregnant and who I've done nothing but support) that I wanted to start thinking and/or trying for a baby. She got upset with me. I know I am capable of raising a child. She was and has been in support of me and even pushed me to try and have my own so that our kids could be the same age (NOT a reason why I want a kid). But all of a sudden she "doesn't know what to say" in response to me saying that I want a kid in the near future? Am I taking this out of context or does it seem like she's jealous?

I'm not trying to "steal her pregnancy spotlight". This is for me and only me.