I NEED ADVICE

So one of my close friends moved here because he was getting into trouble. ever since i met him i've had a thing for him, but we were never "official". it's more like friends with benefits but i care about him so much. He moved back home today so last night i went to visit him & say goodbye. i wasn't planning on it, but we ended up having sex. But only the tip went in so i'm not sure what that counts as or what happened?? i made sure to wash well afterwards but i'm only 18 and i'm so paranoid i'll get pregnant. i'm also on Accutane, so the baby could have extreme birth defects. He is using steroids so it's possible that he isn't even fertile right?! my period is supposed to start in a week, but i'm just so nervous. he's also freaking out because he doesn't know if he pulled out soon enough. he was telling me i should get a Plan B pill BUT I CANT DO THAT. if anyone ever found out i would be in so much trouble. plus it's so expensive! i was on birth control but i went off when i started Accutane because it wasn't helping with my acne, and i agreed to stay abstinent (whoops) while on Accutane. so i still had 2 months worth of birth control left, so i took 2 of the pills you're supposed to take for your period at the end of the month (the white ones) in hopes that my period will start. should i have done that?? i'm worried.