I can't Super Mom Anymore!!!

Valerie • Baby Girl Addison. One & Done!

I'm at the end of my rope. I have two part-time jobs that are work from homeish and a nanny who comes 2-1/2 days a week most of the time sometime just 1-1/2 days with classes.

I wake up at 5:45 and start my day working then taking care of my 14 month old, then working and doing house work, and trying to balance play dates and socializing. Ending it around midnight after working some more.

I can't do it anymore but I don't know which job to quit...

One job is event planning where most of my weeks I can make my hours and I'm just out late 1 night a week or 1 day of travel 8-10 hours. But this means coordinating child care after hours or dropping of my daughter at my husbands work. Missing bedtime etc. I'm able to do daytime play dates and can do most of my work at night. This job is contract and probably will never be full time. I pretty much work for myself and don't have a real boss.

The other job is a design job more 9-4 three days a week not a lot of after hour work unless my nanny isn't here then I have to work really late to make up for my missed hours. The office is 1 hour and 30 minute drive away (each way) but I only have to go in 1-2 days a week normally. This job is salaried and could be full time eventually. I have a boss that I have to answer at this job.

Which job should I keep and which job should I give up? The event planning job or the design job?