Help! want to understand him

Leslie

I want to understand my boyfriend. He pretty much treat me so well. extremely well than any of my exes. the thing is...there is a lack of conversation or I don't feel like he wants to get to know me. before you guys assume he wants me for sex. It's not true. we basically spend a lot of time together. A LOT. Go out to dinner, go to the gym, grocery shopping. surprised me with gifts, having our first vacation. meet friends, etc etc. So he does ALL this for me/us. But he doesn't ask questions about ME(parents, friends, anything, advice) I ask him questions or wanting to know him more...but he doesn't ask ME in return. i even told him, "i feel like you dont want to get to know ME. Me, the inside of me. who i am, my past etc etc." he said, "i am getting to know everyday we spend time together." "but you don't ask questions about me. So idk HOW you getting to know me." I hope i am making sense here. I need help on how to understand him and he can understand me. I even took the five languages of love test