Connection with SO??

Indizom

Is anyone else's SO your complete opposite? My husband and I truly have nothing in common. I love him, he loves me (lol at least I hope so 😂) We have nothing to talk about except the typical "How was your day at work?" He tells me about his day and I tell him about mine but that's it. The only other time we "connect" is if we find a tv show we're both into (which isn't often as I like drama real life like things and he's more into comedy stupid things 😂.) I'm an introvert he's an extrovert. I'm so introvert I hate being in public places or around large groups of people. I also love being alone. He LOVES parties, clubs and always being out and about. No problems there because he leaves and I'm good with it- even thankful it sometimes.

Is this normal? I wish we both liked more of the same. I wish I like going out more and he liked staying in more. We dated off and on for 14 years and have been married for 5 years- total of 19 years together. I guess I sometimes wonder if we're going to get tired of making it work or "putting up" with this as he wishes I was more like him sometimes and I wish he was more like me.

Anyone else?