A little reminder: everyone is different

La

So, I absolutely love this app. It's a great place to chat w people who are going through the same, get tips and support. But I also want to remind you that we are all different, I've gotten so many pieces of advice that were 100% wrong. I'm going to try to sum up a bit of situations where I've been in a completely different place than everyone who got back to me

- I didn't gain any weight in my first trimester (nor loss, I was exteamly nauseous everyday but never threw up) in my first week of my second trimester I gained 9lbs all of the sudden (eating compleatley healyhy and clean just like I always did, before pregnancy and during). It kind of freaked me out it was so sudden and I felt it so much. Everyone was telling me I'd probably increase weight gain rapidly like that through my second T if that was my patter and I was small and my body needed fat. Well, since then, I've gained a point a week and I pretty much look the same now as I did pre preggo, but with a belly and I feel great!

- everyone told me since I was super skinny I wouldn't have a belly till week 16-18 and my belly came out at week 14, and very noticeable.

- at week 8 I had round ligament pains, they were very hurtful and intense. It was in fact round ligament pains and I've only had them at week 8 & 12, despite everyone saying it was too early.

- everyone warned me that I wouldn't go to the bathroom as well while pregnant. I havnt been more regular in my life!

- my symptoms were terrible from week 3-8 and completely went away at week 8. Been feeling 100% after then (felt sick everyday week 3-8) so yes, it doesn't mean my baby is not ok if I suddenly feel ok and have no symptoms. It freaked me out cuz everyone was telling me maybe something was wrong if all of the sudden I had none! I am 21 weeks now and baby has always been super strong

- my belly button area started hurting SO bad at week 15 and it was intense for two days. Everyone here that it had happened to, said to get used to it as it would hurt throughout pregnancy. I'm 21 weeks, it never hurt again since those two days. Yes, it may come back, but def not everyday.

- I had Insomnia and migraines from

That for q week straight early in my second trimester, they also said to get used to it it's something that I would experience for my whole pregnancy and I havnt felt it again either....

- I started Feeling the baby move at week 12, everyone said that was impossible. Well, now that I feel/see my baby kick from the outside I know 100% that was her back then too

Just a reminder, don't take things too seriously or personally EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT and everyone lives different experiences so yes, it's great to talk support and give advise, but just remember you may be different than "everyone"