Hatfishing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

โœ‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ˆ โ„•๐“žั‚๐ญเนโˆ‚เธ„ั‡ ๏ผณๅ‚ลฃแ—ฉฮฎ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿผ โ€ข PeaceโœŒ๐Ÿผlove โค๏ธand 3 flowers ๐Ÿ’grease(AKA ChiChi The Clown)

They say guys don't have the ability to enhance their appearance like girls do with make up. And that it's easier for girls to catfish someone than it is a guy. Well ladies, I'd like to show u proof (totally joking) that the male catfish does exist..

it's called HATFISHING ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Has this happened to you?

(Yes I know this isn't controversial, but this is literally the only room I use ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ )

It happened to me in vegas. I was walking the strip and this fine ass guy approached me in a hat and glasses on. All my friends looked jealous and there I was being a cocky bitch.. well one of my "hater ass" homegirls (we'll call her Sam) told the guy to take off his shades so he did.. ๐Ÿ˜Œ a sign of relief hit me as I seen he was still cute and not hiding behind shades. Then hater friend #2 yells from the back "Sam! Tell him take his hat off!" So same reaches for the dudes hat, only to reveal the poor guy. I totally got hatfished ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Vote below to see results!