Day One to Now, so me yours SO!

Cristina

When my boyfriend (Lance) and I got together I was a single mother to a 5 month old baby boy (Eliot). I met him at my gym spa. He is a massage therapist, so I booked a appointment with him the next day and asked him out. I made the first move, and he met my son the day I booked the appointment with him. Like if that wouldn't scare a man away but it didn't. God sent me an angel meant just for me and my baby ♥️.

The first day my son and boyfriend met and had a play date, he was 5 months old 😍. I loved how warm loving he seemed within our first play date.

On my boyfriends birthday ( 6 days before mine ) lance shared his special day, spending it with my son, waiting in line to go on a kids ride. Which he did with him.

We went to many fun places, like the Zoo and jurassic World. ( my birthday )

A year went by and we had our one year anniversary at the first place we had our first date but this time, my son was invited 😍😍😍.

Eliot and Lance, 1 year and 6 months

It will be a year and 6 months on September 6th. In three days. I am so blessed and grateful that the Lord brought me someone like you for me and my baby. You are loved more then one man usually is with double the hearts, double the excitement, double the kisses, double the hugs and cuddles ! You are loved by not just one but two people. We can't thank the lord enough for you baby 💋Thank you !

Our first family vacation 2 months back.