Trusting your SO?

Ri

I for one trust my bf, the same way he trust me. If for a moment I though something was wrong I would tell him about it, and I expect him to do the same for me. while he and arebbithe young I know that he and so have already gone through something so massive in my first year of dating him, something that most people these day would've broke up or divorced their SO. But they fact that he and worked it out, and openly talk about he issue and understand both our points of view He and I are still together years later. and even now he is always apologizing to me for what happened and that he hates that he put me through it. I still love him, and I tell him that everyday. Despite what happened I knew it was a test between giving up on someone that has made me the best person I could be, or leaving and throwing any chance of or once being happy, and potentially creating a future with him. I didn't want to be a child anymore, and I'm glad I made the right choice. Holding a grudge is no way to live life, doing so could destroy any real chance at happiness

Vote below to see results!