Fertility/ovulation

Lexie

Hey I am trying to start a family an ovulate. I use to have irregular periods but I

Took birth control an now I'm regular but I can't get pregnant still. I always have a predictable ovulation chart but still nothing.. I even try just having sex I eat heathy and everything. What are best ways to get pregnant in my situation?, how would I know I'm ovulating?,how high should your temperature be to know your ovulating? I took ovulation test and it had 2 dark lines so I assumed I was ovulating.. please help me give me ideas of how I could succeed at getting pregnant. I been with my boyfriend for 2 years and we want to start a family soon.. I started my period August 31st And still

Am on it I counted how many days I have for my cycle an i count that I have 24 days till my next period comes. Is that normal. My doctor said I have a regular period now. I been trying to have one for over a year. I take vitamin c. What are good foods to eat when trying to ovulating so

I know what to eat. I drink grapefruit juice becuase I heard it helps with ovulating. If anybody could give me advice to what tomtake or what to do to have my first child! Please asap we are trying to have a baby soon I know it takes awhile but we want to start early!if anybody got pregnant in my situation please give me advice. What kind of thermometer should I use to take my temperature. My weight is 119 so hopefully for my size it's a good healthy weight.