Please reply

Brooke 🎀

Me and my ex gf broke up a while ago, and she found out I have been with Someone else! She always used to msg me everyday.. I kicked her out of my house and I haven't seen her since the day she drove back to her mums.

We were together for 5 years nearly. I have put up with her lying, cheating ways, and when she fucked me over so many times, I still took her back- as she raped my phone.

She found out I went out on Saturday night ( reason I didn't tell her cause I didnt want abusive msg on my phone while out with my brother ). anyways, She came to my house and was balling her eyes out, the guy I am seeing went out and hugged her and calmed her down, and she was asking him all these questions like .. " can't believe your fucking her & how long have you been sleeping with her, did you fuck her last night" was practically hyperventilating.. it killed me. She jus wanted to talk to me but after sending me abusive messages before hand I didn't want her to hurt me ( as she has been physical with me over the past). Next minute her sister and her mum rock up to my house and start jumping my fence calling me a slut and blah blah, the sister broke my gate, and was using her torch on her phone to see in my house.

I haven't heard anything from my ex today.. but her sister sent me an abusive msg but I straight away deleted it ( she made a new fb just to send it) so I blocked that too!

I feel so bad :( terrible! I feel like a worthless piece of shit :(