Baby shower💙

Hannah

Even with all the crazy gas issue in Texas I had so many family members who came and supported this baby. Not only did they drive 2-5 hrs away just to be here with us but we also had friends that came as well which was so nice. I wish I had pictures of how amazing it all turned out on my phone. I couldn't have asked for a better way to celebrate my little boy. I am so proud of everyone too. It was the first time where my family met my husbands family. Obviously I knew everyone and he was iffy on some of mine but it all worked out great. No big fights or nothing, we had some insecurities come out when it came to my stepdaughter calling my stepdad pop pop and my mom noni but other than that there wasn't any problems. When we were both so nervous we'd be kicking someone out at some point. I am so blessed to have my family in my life and to have such an amazing husband that supports and loves me. Now no one can wait to see my little baby boy, and neither can I. I got everything I needed and more and since he's my first I'm so excited for the car seat and stroller and all the big items to be opened up and tested out. Good luck everyone that hasn't already had their baby showers! And congratulations!