Worst d*** appointment ever

Nicole

STORYTIME:

Sooo I have a friend of 4 years and he has always been my FWB for the last two years πŸ’πŸ½ or so. Recently he left my for the Air Force though 😭 like when I tell y'all I miss him so much. Like I really don't fuck with nobody else unless I was to be in a relationship. So it's been four months since I had sex and he keeps telling me I need to go get some dick cause my attitude is getting terrible πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚ so I was really horny last night and I said fuck it whatever I need some dick so I hit up the nigga that lives next door. πŸ‘ŒπŸ½ he been tryna slide in for a minute now. So I snap him and I'm like wyd? And all that and I told him I was bored and home alone and he was like "want me to come put you to sleep?" πŸ˜‰ I'm thinking okay he dont talk a whole lotta shit like most niggas with no stroke game so maybe it's straight. So he decided not to come last night but he came over this morning. He feeling on me and up under my spandex shorts and everything and we get up to the room and he goes to put the condom on....why this nigga talking about "I hope it's not too tight." NIGGA YOU DONT KNOW WHAT SIZE AND BRAND OF CONDOMS WORK BEST FOR YOU?!

This is strike one cause I'm laying here ready and you fumbling with a condom. Then he was like "aww this shit tight but I'm try it oh well" πŸ™„ im just like okay come on hurry up before I dry up. So he pull my ass to edge of the bed and im like okay daddy....YEET BITCH! This nigga go to slide in and start stroking and he aint even in there yet bruh. πŸ˜’

then he talking about can you feel it? Nigga no. This is a straight tease. So he pulls back and like damn I gotta take this condom off. He takes it off to put on a different brand and that shit even tighter πŸ˜’ so he like "idk what I'm gonna do." Well nigga you not hitting raw so get to stepping back to your crib next door. This is why I do not fool with amateurs. πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ *patiently waits for daddy to come back home from AIT so he can get me right and dick me down*