How to deal with a friend who struggles?

Mamabear

I have a friend (31) who has 5 kids and a husband who she hates. They struggle 24/7, they're very poor but she stays home. They fight almost daily. She is either depressed out her mind and I'm trying to lift her up or she's on this high where her husband is the best man ever and wants more babies by him. A part of me wants to scream at her and tell her the truth. That she needs a job, maybe she needs to stop bitching to her husband, she needs some life goals. But she's very depressed and I know it's not something you can snap out of. What bugs me is that every so often she wants to get pregnant again. They're dirt poor and can't even afford the kids they have. And she wants me to support her on that. But yet I was just offering her money to buy some groceries for her kids (she didn't take the money). She's always mad about her husband but when I give her advice she never takes it and settles with what she has. She has so much potential and I can't get it through her head. She says she's dumb, doesn't know anything about life, is clueless. All about things we tend to learn when we grow up. I'm so fed up with our friendship sometime. I just want to yell at her to get her life together. She has way too many excuses on why she can't. And she likes to threaten she will kill herself. And then I talk to her but she pushes me away. I don't even know what to do anymore. I love her a lot but its hard having a friend that's so opposite from me emotionally. I can't even relate to her struggles cause I always find a way to fix something. But I'm always there to support her but lately it seems like there is no uplifting her, no getting through to her. I don't know what to do anymore.