I act like his mom...🙄

So a few days ago my boyfriend got robbed. Three guys tried jumping him and taking his phone but he fought back and they only got 20$ out of it. This happened at like 9 in the morning when he went to his aunts house and I was still in bed asleep. I wake up to hearing his sister ask what the fuck happened to his face and then him coming in and telling me he needs my help. I look at him and I wanted to freak out but I didn't I helped him out but then after got really serious and sorta flipping out about the fact that they did this to him. He then told me to calm down and stop acting like his mom. I then started yelling at him because this is scary! They pulled a fake gun out on him but what if it was real! Wtf would I have done. I may act like his mom sometimes but it's only because I care about him and that I'd die if anything happened to him. I understand he's trying to be tough about it but what happened is wrong and it terrifies me that the gun could have been real and it could have been so much worse then it was. Plus his pretty face is all black and blue 😭😭 oh and not to mention the cops aren't doing anything about it. Shocker there.🙄