i threw up on his dick 😟

so today i sucked my fiance dick and I'm 30 mins going in and i threw up now my baby don't smell down there or anything i just randomly threw up and he didn't know so i just stayed stilled for a second or 2 thinking wtf just happen... so i got up and said i threw up he thought i was playing i was so embarrassed and kept apologizing repeatedly! so i got a towel i cleaned it off of him, he took a shower and i was just still in shock. i was so mad at myself. why? i don't fucking know i guess because i was going in so damn good until that happened, but he felt bad for me asking if i was feeling ok, did you feel sick before you did it lol he asked if he smelled i said no and he kept laughing saying it was okay and 5 mins later he laughed harder and joking saying now if anybody ask whats the crazy sexual shit ever happened i can say having throw up on my dick. i bursted out laughing and said sorry again and told him seriously don't he laughed and go i wont this was some crazy shit I've ever experienced i said yup me too sorry lol he goes okay time for ice cream i was like wtf lol i love how he wasn't grossed out or made me feel uncomfortable. have anyone else experienced this?