Emotional Support

Amira

I am having a really difficult time. I am pregnant with my 6th child. My emotions are all out of whack and my husband is just the worst at comforting me at any time. He is so damn lost when it comes to being emotionally supportive of me. He never compliments me. He sees me crying and just says "You gotta stop stressing, it's not healthy for the baby." Like wtf?!?!?!. I am losing my mind. I thought that things would change the longer we stay together. That we would build a closer bond and he would become more emotionally attatched to me and break down his walls. I have begged him to give me more attention. I have begged him to be more emotionally involved. He's such a freaking mans man that he can't tone it down for 3 freaking seconds to hold me and simply say something like "I love you, you're beautiful, & everything will be ok." How hard is this really. I feel like this is all my fault because I stayed with him so long knowing I was missing something that was important to me. I sacrificed my needs. I don't know what to do. I'm totally freaking out now and having a weirdo crying session by myself and can't seem to perk myself up like I normally do. sigh