My husband is shit.

He works hard but is useless with the youngest child. At end of the day I'm just as effing exhausted and he will ignore me when I ask him for help with anything ok regards to getting up to help me bathe or ANYTHING our 15 month old. I smashed my finger am in terrible pain and it hurts doing some shit ... I need help. And at the end of the day he won't lift a damn finger. He lets me bathe him and feed him and spend over an hour trying to get him to sleep. While I'm falling asleep sitting up about to cry and dying just to SHOWER because I did yard work while watching him today and I have sensitive skin and the dry sweat and just random shit on my skin is itching and irritating. No he won't watch him while I shower tonight either. I can shower after the baby falls asleep. Or atleast I assume because he didn't respond when I asked him. I resent him beyond BELIEF and would give ANYTHING to see some huge dude punch him hard in the face and call him a piece of shit. I literally resent and hate him for how much he DOESNT give two effs about anything but himself. He throws his shit everywhere doesn't do any of the laundry for himself or me or our two kids. He is ridiculous. He works and comes home and everything else is on me. I hate him for it. Literally. End rant.