Getting my body RIGHT for baby!

Alexa • Married mama of 2 crazy kiddos 💍💕 Callen & Bennett 👶🏽👦🏽

So my husband and I are so so ready to have a little one! This summer, so many things happened that kept us from being able to conceive - i just got my IUD out in June, needed time for my body and AF to get back to normal, I was gone the week of ovulation in July...and finally going to actively try during my fertile time this month!!!

For now, instead of obsessing over conceiving, I'm just gonna work on what I CAN control, and that is my HEALTH.

Over the last 6 weeks I've cleaned up my diet significantly, worked out daily in my living room, started to take folic acid every night and even got FertiliTea from amazon which I drink 2 cups/day!

Im proud of my results over the last 6 weeks (pictured here) but more than anything - all I think about is how this is helping my body and my fertility so that I can hopefully get that BFP sooner rather than later! Focus on what you CAN control, that's all we are able to do!!

Anyone else working HARD on their health right now?? What are you guys doing to improve your body and fertility?!

UPDATE: I've gotten such a positive response and lots of people asking about what I'm doing so I created a group on FB where I'll share tips, recipes, what I'm doing for workouts, fertility info, motivation!! You can join here 🤗 bit.ly/babybodyproject