Nesting wasnt happening

Latasha 👩🏾‍⚕️💙👶🏾 • Me , My husband and 2 sons! Thank you to Nurture Glow I have my 2nd blessing 👶🏾🙇🏽👸🏾🤴🏾

I am 36+1 weeks , scheduled for c section on 9/22 (yay) however This entire pregnancy I have been so sick, I been dealing with my back problems, pregnancy induced carpal tunnel, I was not able to take my usual medication so I have been miserable. Last week I finally got thru my baby shower and I intended on cleaning, and getting everything together after that well my husband did most of it but as far as the cleaning and organizing I just couldnt do it because the baby has become so big to now im having a ton of pressure and now im even having contractions so long story short my husband paid for us to get housekeepers to come clean our whole house and I must say they are heaven sent. I have a 8 yr old my husband works hard and helps me so much I just felt bad but I have 2 weeks but man Im

So thankful for those that can help when you need it because omg my house was so out of order I needed it. 😫 has anyone else had help from housekeepers.